getting treatment at Meta house
- Please call (414) 962-1200 to learn how to enroll in any of our programs
- Click here to learn more about services at Meta House
- Meta House is in-network with many insurance plans for both our Residential and Outpatient treatment programs. If you do not have insurance, you may be eligible for assistance from your county of residence. Contact your county’s health and human service department.
- To get help for a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately.
referring a client
We welcome your referral. Meta House can offer annual contracts or single case agreements for counties interested in referring women to our program. For information on contracting with us, please contact Sarah Koehn, Business Development Manager, at (414) 977-5803.
If you have an existing and current contract with us:
- For residential treatment, contact Sandy Fenninger, Residential Support Supervisor at (414) 977-5844.
- For outpatient treatment, contact Sarah Joyce, Outpatient Program Manager, at (414) 977-5820.
- For Recovery Housing, contact Robyn Ellis, Recovery Community Coordinator, at (414) 977-5880.
Support for Relatives and Friends
If you are concerned about a loved one or family member who is struggling with addiction, FAMILIES ANONYMOUS provides support and fellowship with others who have similar experiences. For more information, call 414-378-5815 or visit their website.
*Please note: Meta House is not formally affiliated with FAMILIES ANONYMOUS.