Meta House ends the generational cycle of addiction by healing women and strengthening families.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Meta House has been blazing new trails in women’s drug and alcohol addiction treatment since our doors opened in 1963. The agency is noted as one of the first residential treatment facilities in the country designed specifically for women. In 1988, Meta House became one of the first treatment centers to allow women to bring their children to live with them in residential treatment and receive supportive services simultaneously.
- Residential Treatment : for up to 43 women and 15 children 12 and under;
- Outpatient Treatment : designed to meet women where they are in recovery; and
- Meta House Recovery Community : 17 independent apartment units for families lead by women and nine shared apartment units for single women in early recovery.
At all levels of care, Meta House provides an array of services that help participants address all of the issues they face. Learn more about our services by clicking on our service component information sheets.
- Get an overview of the work we do at Meta House in our At A Glance or download our brochure here.
- Curious about the cost savings associated with Meta House’s work? Click here.
- Check out our Annual Report including our outcomes and donor list.
- View our most recent 990 Form here.
- Take a look at our most recent audit here.
- To view our official tax exemption form, please click here.
- Click here for our 2018 PREA Annual Report.
- Click here for our 2019 PREA Audit Report.
policies and notices
- If you wish to report sexual abuse involving a Meta House client, please click here.
- Meta House is an equal opportunity provider and employer.